The first three arguments to the Mesh2D constructor are (all that is) required:

  class Mesh2D(Mesh):
      def __init__(self, vertexCoords, faceVertexIDs, cellFaceIDs, ...):

All other arguments have default values assigned.

For your case:

vertexCoords is of shape (2, N) where N is the number of vertices
faceVertexIDs is of shape (2, M) where M is the number of faces
cellFaceIDs is of shape (3, P) where P is the number of cells

faceVertexIDs and cellFaceIDs are 0-based, as they are indices into the
preceding array