On 04/16/12 12:55, Claudio Valderrama C. wrote:
> [...]

This depends upon our code checking the case when transaction ID is
reaching it's upper limit. As far as I remember, currently we have a
kind of 'soft' limit trying to stop with reserve about 8 or 16
transactions to make it possible to perform database's backup. 'Hard'
limit can be reached only by gbak's attachment. I.e. with transaction ID
use of ~0 as special condition should be OK. Certainly, check for 'hard'
limit should be done taking that into an account.