28.05.2018 14:13, Vlad Khorsun via Firebird-devel wrote:
- forcebly rollback active transactions and reset connection
   same as if connection was broken
- raise error and don't reset connection.

   Obviously, first case is not an option and we must choose between second and
third.
So far i prefer to raise error and don't reset.

On one hand third option would be consistent with behavior of isc_detach_database() on client. On the other hand server cannot handle such error and it will result in endless transaction with all consequences. I personally hate current isc_detach_database() behavior because there is no sane way to handle the error by code, so I would vote for the second option: rollback transaction (and may be issue/log a warning).

--
  WBR, SD.