25.05.2018 17:51, Vlad Khorsun via Firebird-devel wrote:
I.e. all works a bit slower than before v4.

   I think that it can be a good motivation to upgrade remote server to v4.

   Bad joke

I was serious. I see people still use old Firebird versions. IMHO, it would be good to offer them some more benefits from upgrade.

All works much faster than before v4.

   Do you have some numbers for this "much" to see if speed overweight support
problems?

   My local testing show 5-10 times faster execution in artificial tests, iirc.
And both servers was on same host.
You may try it by yourself, the code was published 3 months ago.

All I have at hand is also a single computer. But you mentioned satisfied users, so I thought that you have some kind of "success story". Never mind.

--
  WBR, SD.