On 1/10/19 3:19 PM, Gabor Boros wrote:

Error loading plugin Engine13
Module /opt/firebird/plugins/libEngine13.so exists but can not be loaded
/lib64/libstdc++.so.6: version `CXXABI_1.3.8' not found (required by /opt/firebird/plugins/libEngine13.so)
unable to open database

That's the worst thing that could happen when testing. If we want to support Centos 7 (latest stable Centos release) we will have to use dinosaur gcc4 i.e. same version we use to build FB3.

Also a kind of solution is described here: https://pixinsight.com/forum/index.php?topic=11301.0 Suggestions? Should we repeat this hack in FB distro? What I higly dislike with it is that any OS update can easily restore correct (from it's POV) symbolic link.