16.02.2019 15:57, Mark Rotteveel wrote:
I was wondering if it was considered to also set these options through the DPB. Especially for time zone support, I'm currently considering not supporting this for Java 7 in Jaybird, and it would save some headaches if it were possible to control this through the DPB (eg explicit property or maybe using isc_dpb_config) instead of having to execute a statement after connect.

One question: how are you going to decide whether these DPB options must be set (server is 4.0) or not (server 3.0-)?

--
  WBR, SD.