> > The default list should only contain options which are available
> > without additional configuration or initialization.
>
> I disagree.
>
> The default should represent best practice, most sensible and reasonable
> values.

1- SRP is not a commonly used protocol

2- If not for the extra config/initialization, I would agree.

3- If the config/initialization could be automated, I would agree.

> Extra configuration, especially for security/admin isn't a bad thing.

ATM, very few FB installs have security/admins.

Those installs that do, the admin will explore the security protocols/options
as they want/need.