On 02/06/2020 22:17, Dimitry Sibiryakov wrote:
02.06.2020 21:45, Mark Rotteveel wrote:
I think that is extremely confusing, and not acceptable.

  That's why everyone was given several years to replace CURRENT_TIME with LOCALTIME and don't use TIME WITH TIMEZONE at all.

Has
https://github.com/FirebirdSQL/firebird/blob/work/time-zone-support/doc/sql.extensions/README.time_zone.md
Been replaced with something more up to date?

Certainly I have no intention of doing anything other than retaining ALL timestamps at UTC AND running the server local time as UTC. Displaying and handling CLIENT local times is an interface problem and not something which should be inconsistent in the core data ... especially when one does not know what future time offsets will actually be ...

--
Lester Caine - G8HFL