> Alexander, don't make too fast conclusions, it doesn't support visual
> inheritance only for Strip-Elements so far, at least DataGridView you can
> inherit for sure

Generally you can inhetit strip elemets, but you can't change them in
inherited form, so for me this equal to feature absence.
And you CAN'T CHANGE BindindNavigator and DataGridView too.

So at list:
MonuStrip disabled
PopupMenuStrip disabled
ToolStrip disabled
BindingNavigator disabled
DataGridView disabled

And what sence do you see in their visual inheritance now? :-(