Hello:
> ORM library is other question. I want to understand microsoft's ideas
> about DataSets. As i said, i don't need DataSets on my real work but who
> knows what will be over few months. Maby i'll change my job and will
> work with datasets.
That will depend a lot on your needs and feels.

Now, in my daily job, i'm starting to use asp.net and i'm starting to
use tableadapters ( against sql server 2005 )
and one think i didn't like of them is how bad transactions play with
them, in my actual development that is
not going to be a hard problem but in other cases will be ( the best, in
general, will be in my opinion to use a ORM )

Of, course they have too good things, as they make data access too easy ;)

--
Carlos Guzmán Álvarez
Vigo-Spain

http://carlosga.wordpress.com