Hi all,

I am developing a program using the embedded DB.  When I run it on
VISTA as a user who has admin rights, it runs OK.  When I run it as a
standard user, it fails to connect to the embedded DB.  If I point it
to a server which is running Firebird, it works for either user.  My
assumption is that the standard user is not able to load the
embeddeded dll.  Any thoughts on how to solve this problem?

TIA
Marv