2009/5/11 Ivan Arabadzhiev <intelru...@gmail.com>:
> well ... pretty much anything I could think of. From what I googled - I
> need a (Shared | LockRead | NoWait | RecordVersion) transaction. I have
> tried several variations (consistency, concurency, readcommited ...). It
> is intended to read through a table of ID`s that have changed since the
> last check, I do get the min and max id, so i don`t bother anyone adding
> info while I read.
>
> My last failure was with :
> public const FbTransactionOptions SyncTrans = FbTransactionOptions.Shared
> | FbTransactionOptions.LockRead | FbTransactionOptions.NoWait |
> FbTransactionOptions.Read | FbTransactionOptions.RecVersion |
> FbTransactionOptions.Consistency | FbTransactionOptions.NoAutoUndo;

First, it's a FbTransactionBehavior. Second, it's wrong.

Shared and LockRead is wrong, RecVersion needs ReadCommited. So you
end up with something like this FbTransactionBehavior.NoWait |
FbTransactionBehavior.Read | FbTransactionBehavior.RecVersion |
FbTransactionBehavior.ReadCommitted |
FbTransactionBehavior.NoAutoUndo, but hard to guess whether it's what
you need/want.

--
Jiri {x2} Cincura (CTO x2develop.com)
http://blog.vyvojar.cz/jirka/ | http://www.ID3renamer.com