On Wed, Dec 21, 2011 at 10:54:08AM -0500, Mario Lacunza wrote:
> Hello Mariuz,
> Im corious for what reasons you think GIT  is better? I work with SVN
> most of my projects but I want test GIT, so will be very appreciated
> your comments.

Some of the arguments are presented here (yes even php is switching to git from
an cvs->svn transition (they have lost a lot of time with svn migration and now
finally doing the right thing))
https://wiki.php.net/rfc/dvcs
And more http://whygitisbetterthanx.com/

And you can see other projects that are using git
http://git-scm.com/