Dne 24.10.2013 13:03, Harriv napsal(a):

> Indentation is lost in that code, but if I read that correctly, it works
> exactly the same as now. No data arrives until trace is stopped?

1. Indentation was lost only if you don't use good e-mail client. For
example it was preserved in my Thunderbird (plain text view).

2. Data arrive immediatelly once there are any at server. If you don't
see any returned although you generated events at server that should be
reported, then you have bad trace configuration, i.e. check your config
spec with fbtracemgr, if it also doesn't report anything, then your
config is wrong (<database> without db spec at least as wildcard is
probably the culprit). If fbtracemgr returns trace output but your code
doesn't, then problem is in your code. I've used FDB for trace many
times without any problem, so there shouldn't be any issue with FDB or
Firebird.

best regards
Pavel Cisar
IBPhoenix