Vlad, the large files have fb_sort prefix. But we also see a lot of small
fb_lock files.

Lester, we are a Windows-based shop and most of our customers have FB
databases are under 200MB. There are just a few that have 10-20GB databases.

Our customers need the ability to put those files on a separate disk and
restrict their cumulative size. TempDirectories setting would have been
perfect for it, but I can't get it to work with embedded Firebird.

If its is supposed to work in embedded mode then I will spend more time
making sure that I am not doing something wrong before taking any more of
your time.

Thanks,

Alec

<*> Your email settings: