Thanks Andre for your views. I think I am getting an idea on how I might
go about your suggestion to RL_Writers, which I can create on the
development database copy. This role then can be taken to the production
database via the utility that manages other DML operations.

The users that are already there or a newly created then can rely on
this RL_Writers without me worrying on the production copy of who the
end users might be. Please correct me if I have not followed your
suggestion.

Let me see how this goes.

Kind regards
Bhavbhuti

--

Thanking you.

Yours Faithfully,
For Venus Software Operations
----
Mr. Bhavbhuti Nathwani
Softwares for Indian Businesses at: http://www.venussoftop.com

venussof...@gmail.com
venussof...@mail.ru

Please note: We reserve complete rights for policy changes in the future and
the same will be applicable immediately as and when made.  Attachments may get
corrupted before reaching you, in such a situation please let us know and we
will resend you the same at the earliest.  We do not take any responsibility
for data loss of any type and kind.  Data safety remains the sole the
responsibility of the users of our softwares.

Internet email confidentiality:

This message may contain information that may be privileged or confidential.
If you are not the addressee nor are you responsible for the delivery of the
message to the addressee indicated in this email, then you may not copy or
deliver this email to anyone and you should notify the sender by reply email
and then destroy this message.

Please reply email immediately to this message with REMOVE in the subject, if
you or your employer do not consent to email of this kind.

Opinions, conclusions and other information in this message that do not relate
to the official business of my firm shall be understood as neither given nor
endorsed by my company.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: