Thanks, Looks like it is working now.  Appreciate your guidance

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Tupy... nambá
  To: firebird-support@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Tuesday, June 25, 2013 2:23 PM
  Subject: [firebird-support] GBak Backup & Restore Problem

  Dear Friends,

  We have a strange problem with GBak. We make a backup with gbak and then a
restore, also with the same.

  We have a table with 60 rows where a not null type SmallInt column has 0
(zero) as content.

  When restoring, GBak returns null for this column. As this column is not
null, we get an error message (Error: Validation error for column .....).

  Between these two steps (backup and restore), no further action is done with
the backup file.

  I ask you = What can cause this problem? Is there any solution for this? Any
idea about this problem?

  Thanks a lot,
  Roberto Camargo,
  Rio de Janeiro / Brasil