Hello, i’m from Brazil and our company use NBackup, but we having some
issues. I tried to google it, but nothing usefull came, so I decide to talk
to the designer. We have Firebird 2.5.2.26540, using SuperClassic, 70 users,
our database file has 2GB, we schedule nbackup every 20 minutes to make a
incremental backup, after implantation we had a problem, on average once a
day and happens deadlock and the firebird service stops and we have to
"kill" on the task manager to start again. If I disable NBackup not happen
deadlock.

Sorry by bad english.

Thanks,

Matthias Bebber Breda