Em 17/7/2013 16:38, matthiasbreda escreveu:
> In the log file of the firebird, a second before stopping all users, have
> this line:
>
> SRVHYPERV2    Tue Jul 16 08:40:11 2013
>       Database: D:\WORK\DATA.FDB
>       deadlock
>       internal Firebird consistency check (Can't lock alloc table for reading)
>
> Thereafter, the system uses the database stopped on all machines and process
> nBackup just stood, had to terminate the processes, start the firebird and
> merge the delta file.
>
> Sorry again about my english.

The first thing I would try is to recreate this database, perhaps it has
some kind of corruption.

use gbak to create a back-up and restore it to *another* place, so you
could be sure the back-up is not corrupted.

If you could restore the back-up, replace the production database with
the freshly restored one, and look if nbackup has problems after that.

Of course.. with everyone disconnected from the database...

see you !