In the log file of the firebird, a second before stopping all users, have this
line:

SRVHYPERV2      Tue Jul 16 08:40:11 2013
        Database: D:\WORK\DATA.FDB
        deadlock
        internal Firebird consistency check (Can't lock alloc table for reading)

Thereafter, the system uses the database stopped on all machines and process
nBackup just stood, had to terminate the processes, start the firebird and
merge the delta file.

Sorry again about my english.