Good afternoon and Happy New Year.

 I feel like an idiot having to come back again with the same problem from a
few months ago.

 I have a Perl script that uses ODBC to connect to a Firebird DB on a separate
server.  I had some trouble getting the right bit-ness (32/64) working but we
finally worked it out and the script ran great.

 My PC was changed to Windows 7 64-bit.  And I'm back in the same hole...

 My Environment:
 Client PC is Windows 7 64-bit
 Client code is Perl 64-bit ODBC FB Driver 2.0.2 64-bit dated 7/8/2013I loaded
the ODBC Driver, and its listed in ODBC Data Source Administrator.  The drivers
tab shows "Firebird/Interbase(d) driver" and ODBCFB.DLL as the file.

 I checked and this file is in Windows\System32 and Windows\SysWOW64.  When I
run the script I get the "library 'gds32.dll' failed to load" error.  I tried
making a copy of odbcfb.dll and renaming it to gds32.dll and fbclient.dll and
it causes the Perl client to crash when it tries to connect.

 It's got to be the driver or something about the driver file name.  I had this
working perfectly before and the only thing that's changed is the 64-bit
Windows and Perl.

 I thought that if you had a 64-bit client then you needed the 64-bit ODBC
driver....

 Any and all helpful comments appreciated, again.