On 9-5-2018 16:48, 'Primoz  Jenko' primoz.je...@domplan.si
[firebird-support] wrote:
> I would have a question why, after automatic upate of WIN 10, update
> package 1803,FB  2.0.5.13206 (our software using those two) generates an
> error 335544721, Failed to established a connection?
>
> We have tried a lot of posibilities, but no effect.
>
> We have upgrade to FB 3.0.3 and problem remains.
>
> We have been seeking solutions on WIN 10 part too (off IVP6, unblocked
> 3050 port, unblocked FB), but no effect.
>
> Any thoughts?

What is the full error

Exactly what is your setup: Is Windows 10 used to host the Firebird
server, or is Windows 10 used on the client machines (or both)? Are you
using Firebird Embedded, connecting locally, or over the network. Is
Firebird running as a service, if so under what user? What happens if
you run it as an application (firebird -a from the command prompt with
Firebird 3).

Have you verified the Firebird process is actually running, and is
listening on port 3050 (eg check in command prompt with netstat -ano).
Have you verified the Windows 10 firewall settings?

Did you also update the Firebird client install on the client machines?

Mark
--
Mark Rotteveel
  • [firebird-supp... 'Primoz Jenko' primoz.je...@domplan.si [firebird-support]