Hi Lester,  I have definitely asked similar questions to the client.  But they
have started to use this historical database for their own reporting, etc. and
that isn't its original purpose.  Having said that, there is not an easy way to
identify changes, but I may talk to them further about whether they can ask the
provider to only give them the delta of changes from previous data cuts.  It
would certainly be much easier if I only had to deal with a smaller amount of
data to add/update to the existing content.

 Myles
  • [firebi... my...@techsol.org [firebird-support]
    • OD... Karol Bieniaszewski liviusliv...@poczta.onet.pl [firebird-support]
      • ... my...@techsol.org [firebird-support]