Obviously you didn't follow the links I provided in the other mail.

To quote Krishna from the WordPress forum: "That's inserted by Google
Webmaster Tools plugin. Deactivate/ delete it and see if it goes away."
Hope that also solves the problem for you.

Sebastian

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/firebug/d88e26ab-d8c5-420e-b47a-ae8263c5c465%40googlegroups.com.