What is the Solution for the Below am also facing the same problem? what Hazuan
Nazri faceing?

Hello guys,

today, after i update my firefox, my firebug is not working properly. the
HTML tab is empty but other tab is working good. maybe you can refere to
the attachment. *"Inspect Elemnt With FireBug"*

Thanks
Vikram

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/firebug/88bda6df-0ac6-457c-8ee4-35652dfd7992%40googlegroups.com.