Michel -- Regarding:

Now, I ask you the following: please can you provide an extremely
simple example (the most simple you could imagine) of situation in
which you can say: << in this situation, information is ... >>.
Chemical information is welcome, but an example from physics would be
great, too. However, please, no biology example, that will be dicussed
at the occasion of a future session.

Would it not be the case that chemical information would relate to
catalysts?  That is, chemical scale configurations which have the property
of forming enabling constraints for some chemical bond alterations.  Then,
of course, at the physical level we have the fermion / boson transactions
that actually make up the basis of a chemical reaction.

STAN