Dear Bill

Thank you for your interest. I am giving a Ph.D. course on the subject this
August for any interested researchers.

Dear all

We have just announced the PhD course ’Cybersemiotics and Transdisciplinarity:
Applications in linguistics, communication, semiotics, and art-technology
analysis’ on the web. The course takes place from 20 – 24 August 2012, and you
can read more here

http://www.cbs.dk/Forskning/Forskeruddannelser/Forskerskoler/De-nye-forskerskoler/Language-Law-Informatics-Operations-Management-Accounting-and-Culture/Menu/Kurser/Kursus-overside/Cybersemiotics-and-Transdisciplinarity-Applications-in-linguistics-communication-semiotics-and-art-technology-analysis-20-24-August-2012

Deadline for registration is 29 June 2012.

Venlig hilsen | Kind Regards

Katja Høeg Tingleff

Ph.d. administrator / PhD Administrator

Dekansekretariatet for forskning / Dean's Office, Research

Copenhagen Business School
Kilevej 14 A, K.1.95, DK-2000 Frederiksberg
Tel.: (+45) 3815 2839 | kht.resea...@cbs.dk

Venlig hilsen/best wishes

Søren Brier

Professor of semiotics of Information , Cognition and Communication, at
Department of International Studies of Culture and Communication, research
group on Language, Cognition and Communication (LaCoMe), CBS.
 uk.cbs.dk/staff/soeren_brier
Dalgas Have 15, DK-2000 Frederiksberg. Room DH2Ø042. Tel. (+ 45) 38153132
Ed. Cybernetics & Human Knowing http://www.imprint.co.uk/C&HK/ , Subscription $
104
Book: Cybersemiotics: Why Information Is Not Enough, Toronto University Press,
2008, sec. ed. 2010. Google book.
ENTROPI, Special Issue "Cybersemiotics—Integration of the informational and
semiotic paradigms of cognition and communication"
http://www.mdpi.com/journal/entropy/special_issues/cybersemiotics-paradigms/