Challenge for FIS- What are your 10 most important questions?

1) How can we best explore the latest version of new means of
scanning/observing the body? What are they? how are they mathematically
intra-explored?
2) how can we best move from emergent systems to known systems? Transcending
Rosen...
3) is there a new relational mathematics that moves across current spaces? Who
is working now on this? How can we do it?
4) How can people best collaborate with different mind sets --- people that
think differently?? Is this valuable?
5) How can we make new publishing arenas that explore and support
transdisciplinary research?
6) How can we best bridge research fields in terms of mathematics?
7) How can we go beyond what we know in a quantum jump without having our past
research being put into question? or should we just allow ourselves to change
as we learn/absorb?
8) How can we make sure institutions are supporting such research in terms of
tenure?
9) What is the best publishing venue for such research?
10) Who is best funding this…

Bill Seaman
Professor, Department of Art, Art History & Visual Studies
DUKE UNIVERSITY
114 b East Duke Building
Box 90764
Durham, NC 27708, USA
+1-919-684-2499
http://billseaman.com/
http://fds.duke.edu/db/aas/AAH/faculty/william.seaman
http://www.dibs.duke.edu/research/profiles/98-william-seaman

RadioSeaman
Paste into itunes (Advanced/open audio streams) for internet radio:
http://smw-aux.trinity.duke.edu:8000/radioseaman