Il en a une definition formelle, mathematique, pratique du ce qui est nomme
"information" contenu dans ma livre Ordres Naturels. Amazon et al.
Karl

On 4 Nov 2016 15:43, "Michel Godron" <migod...@wanadoo.fr> wrote:

I may understand why in "quantum foundations" nobody can define rigorously
the basic term "information".

But, in agreement with Progogine, Brillouin, etc. information mays be
defined rigorously in macro -systems.

I could explain more in french.

Cordialement. M. Godron