De: Andrei Khrennikov <andrei.khrenni...@lnu.se>
Fecha: 4/11/16 16:19 (GMT+08:00)
Para: Gyorgy Darvas <darv...@iif.hu>, John Collier <colli...@ukzn.ac.za>, fis
<fis@listas.unizar.es>
Asunto: Re: [Fis] Is quantum information the basis of spacetime?

      Dear all,
I want to comment so called information approach to physics, by speaking with
hundreds of leading experts
in quantum foundations, I found that nobody can define rigorously the basic
term "information" which is so widely
used in their theories and discussions, the answers are as "information is the
basic entity" which cannot be defined
in other terms. Well, my impression is that without novel understanding and
definition of information all these "theories"
are practically empty, well very good mathematical exercises. May be I am too
critical... But I spent so much time by trying
to understand what people are talking about. The output is ZERO.

all the best, andrei

Andrei Khrennikov, Professor of Applied Mathematics,
Int. Center Math Modeling: Physics, Engineering, Economics, and Cognitive Sc.
Linnaeus University, Växjö, Sweden
My RECENT BOOKS:
http://www.worldscientific.com/worldscibooks/10.1142/p1036
http://www.springer.com/in/book/9789401798181