On Thu, Dec 02, 2010 at 07:12 PM, Grissiom said:
> Yes, but I don't think it's good to pour all the stuff into one
> manpage.

I completely agree.

> If we want to display help in man, I think we should keep each
> page concentrated in one topic and be short. In short pages,
> paginate is useless.

I think pagination may still be an issue but I completely agree
that each page should be about a specific topic.

> If we want to conjunct all the into a whole, then info is the
> solution. I think info is hard to use as well, but it "just
> works".  There are also other info frontend like pinfo.

I agree info pages are much better than man pages for an
integrated whole.  But IMO HTML is even better because I'm more
used to the UI.  I see the man pages as our third line of defense
to get help to the user somehow.

I'm hoping there might be a way to automatically or
semi-automaticaly create the man pages or some easy way to keep
the man pages and the web pages in sync, otherwise it is going to
be a continuing pain.

Peace, James