On Sat, Jul 9, 2011 at 3:38 AM, Terin Stock <terinjo...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Yeah, I'm probably fine being a mirror (fair use), but once we start to go
> forward, could be interesting.
> A new logo would be nice, signify a new future for the project. I would
> also, personally, like to see a new release from the "Fish Shell
> Maintainers" or something, to show that we're not a dead fish.
> Do we have any bug fixes we could put together for a minor release?

Yes. There are already some bug fixes on the gitorious repo. Glad to
see many energetic people get into fish ;)

For github vs. gitorious, I agree with Chris. github is better than
gitorious these days. The only thing I concern is whether it is good
or not to change repo back and forth frequently.

--
Cheers,
Grissiom