I think we should push a release.  And, possibly, bump the version to a
milestone of some kind to indicate the new "ownership"

There have been several minor nits fixed.  I need to document and/or fix a
few more that I've noticed, where fish gets confused and spews text at me
instead of completing properly :)

-Dave