The problem with that logo, nice as it is, is that the > should be on the
right (as the final prompt character) rather than the left.

And as far as pretty prompts... I'm of the opinion that they are a waste of
space overall, but I think that it would be a nice little thing to have on,
perhaps, the first prompt shown on a new terminal (not every prompt, just
the first).