Well, thank you very much for the detailed explanation.
Then we are glad to be with a more feature-rich shell, especially living
with CLI everyday.
As for bash-compatibility, that would make fish even greater!
thanks,
He who is worthy to receive his days and nights is worthy to receive* all
else* from you (and me).
                                                 The Prophet, Gibran Kahlil
Gibran