Have you seen https://github.com/fish-shell/fish-shell/issues/3527?

> - The fish_config script trying to create the /boot/home/config/cache/fish
> folder, but cannot handle the situation if this folder already there. I get
> just a traceback, so i need to delete this folder every time if i try to
> start the web interface. Error : [2]
>
> - The fish_update_completions cannot find something, i get a python
> traceback, complaining about “No such file or directory”. Any idea, what it
> trying to do? Error: [3]

I'd have to check these in more detail. The only thing I can find about
any cache in webconfig is that it uses $XDG_CACHE_HOME if it can, and
falls back to ~/.cache/ if it is not defined. It then tries to make the
directories and ignores errno _17_. It's possible that haiku's python
returns something different. We should probably try to not hardcode the
error number.

> - At starting Fish i get the following text 2 times:
>       "socket: Address family not supported by protocol family"
> I already created a bugreport about it on the github page. [4] There is no
> en0/eth0 on Haiku. Is there any way to fix this?

What devices are there in haiku? Really, what we want here is just some
way to open a socket that is only accessible locally.

> - My patch extending the open.fish script with the Haiku’s open case, however
> it isn’t required. Where can i define, that this aren’t required on Haiku?

There has been discussion about removing `open` entirely. See
https://github.com/fish-shell/fish-shell/issues/2561 and the associated
PR.

> - Is this latest release "LastC++03” an official one? Have not seen any info
> about it.

That was a mistake. ridiculousfish wanted to tag the last non-C++11
commit, and chose the wrong kind of tag, triggering a github release.