To: <fjordhorse@angus.mystery.com>
Sent: Tuesday, February 28, 2006 9:50 AM
Subject: Re: saddle

This message is from: Jean Ernest <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

I was looking at the Timber Ridge on their website.  I thought their
saddles looked good.

 I also looked at Crest
Ridge http://crestridgesaddlery.com/index.shtml. they also make a Draft
saddle., and the Draft Sonata  SRO5, which is Cordura and leather,  looks
like it would be a nice lower priced saddle.

.If shipping to Alaska weren't so costly I would probably try the Timber
Ridge and Crest Ridge saddles! But I guess I'll just stick with my several
Ortho-Flex saddles!

Jean in Fairbanks, Alaska, where we finally got enough snow for the skiers
and dog mushers: 8-16" over the weekend.

Thanks to all of you who sent me information about western saddles that they liked. I am still searching, and have found a company that thinks they can
make a saddle for me.  It is Timber Ridge Saddlery.  Has anyone had any
experience with this saddle company?