This message is from: Cynthia Madden <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hi everyone,
We are working very hard to have a great 25th Anniversary celebration in
Winona in Oct. and here is your chance to participate. I can send this
announcement to you in a Word document if you request it. I hope we have
lots of good ideas.

*NFHR Poster Submission Guidelines*

*2006 – 25th Anniversary*

* *

Norwegian Fjord Horse Registry

http://www.nfhr.com

25th Anniversary Celebration - 1981 – 2006

October 12 – 15, 2006

Minnesota Equestrian Center

Winona, Minnesota

Major activities:  NFHR Fjord Horse Evaluation; Horse Show, Stallion Row &
Presentations; Demonstrations; Seminars; Banquet; and Special Gala Evening
Performance

*THEME*

This year we celebrate 25 years of the Norwegian Fjord Horse Registry and
the versatility/beauty of the Norwegian Fjord Horse.  Our goal is to
celebrate the anniversary through promotional and educational activities to
showcase the Norwegian Fjord Horse in North America.

*GUIDELINES*

Submissions should first be by sketch (suggested size 8 ½ X 11 inches).
Please include any details as to medium approach, etc.  Sketches may be
submitted by mail to address below or via e-mail or CD (.jpeg or .tiff files
preferred for sketch submission).

Poster will contain use of the 25th Anniversary or years and/or 1981 – 2006;
dates and location of the event; Norwegian Fjord Horse Registry; and
website; www.nfhr.com

Each submission must include the artist's name, address, phone number, and
e-mail address.

Only original work with be considered.

Please indicate your expected fee for the poster design.

Criteria for selection

-          Interpretive use of theme "25th anniversary" and graphic
depiction of the Norwegian Fjord Horse.

-          Power of the concept

-          Innovation/originality

-          Aesthetics originality

-          Medium approach

-          Details & fine tuning

-

Commissioned artist will be provided specifications for final poster
artwork.

*TERMS & CONDITIONS*

The NFHR reserves the right to alter the final poster design or to reject
all submissions for the final poster design. The winning submission becomes
the property of the NFHR and may be used for commercial purposes. No entries
will be returned. Artist agrees to collaborate with NFHR in final design
process.

Closing Date:                                        March  3rd , 2006

Announcement of Winning Sketch:         March 17th, 2006

Winning Poster artwork due:                  April     7th, 2006

*FOR MORE INFORMATION CONTACT:*

*Cynthia Madden at 505.532.9595 eves or [EMAIL PROTECTED]   *

*7280 Cougar Ln, Las Cruces, NM 88012*

**

*OR    *

**

*Howard Fiedler, 815.777.6008, or [EMAIL PROTECTED]

*1494 S. Irish Hollow Rd., Galena, IL 61036*

--
Cynthia Madden
Las Cruces, NM