This message is from: "Gail Russell" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Sorry for the repost.  I forgot the most important item.  We would love to
see other Fjord lovers, maybe have dinner, hang out at the agility dog
trials, help clean stalls, whatever.  AT the show, our home phone will
probably be forwarded to my cell phone, so we are reachable.  Reservation at
the Marriot is under Gail Russell.

We will be going to the stock show.

Not sure whether we will get tickets to the dancing horses both nights or
not.  We are staying at the Marriot City Center hotel.  (If you go, be sure
to access the Marriot site via the National Western Stock Show "plan your
trip" link (in the grayish banner on the top of the page) so you can get the
stock show corporate rate....which is 50% of the normal rack rate.

We will arrive 825 on the 17th of January, leaving midday on the 22nd.

Gail Russell and Jim Halverson
Forestville CA