This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Hi Carol,

Excellent post and excellent questions.  I have asked similar ones,  but have
not gotten any clear answers, either.  I am under the impression  that while
it is a legal and real entity, that it is still in the planning  stage.

One thing I was highly curious about and did ask Neil was if the foundation
would provide a sanctuary of some sort with some of the donations for old or
permanently injured Fjords.  As you know, I am no longer doing any rescue  or
rehabilitation work at all, with the exception for one Fjord that will never
be placed.  However, the calls and emails still keep on rolling in.

Unfortunately, the answer was that this was not in the plans for the
foundation.  Do not get me wrong, I am sure this is not a high priority for
most
people, but it is something that is important to me...probably because I  have
worked so much with these Fjords in need.

I was curious, too, concerning the issue of "purity" and research.  It
sounds like there is a parallel with the registry.  Maybe someone in the  know
will
answer some of your questions!

Lynda

In a message dated 11/27/2005 5:11:47 PM Eastern Standard Time,