This message is from: "Ruth Bushnell" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

This message is from: "Robert Morgan" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

To the general member list:
We just met our new neighbor, he has a quarter horse stud, .......right next to the southwest corner of our hayfield.> ....... I explained that I did not want the mares bred and why, ....... What the heck do I do if that stud
gets with the mares?  Bonnie, Helena, MT

Bonnie,

"fencing-schmensing," ...we have a better solution for your dilemma... keep your mares "barefoot and pregnant" by a Bushwhacker Fjord stud... then you wouldn't have to be concerned over that QH guy, or all that fencing effort and expense! ha ha

Ruthie, nw mt