This message is from: "Vanessa N Weber" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

My vet came by the other day to float one of the Fjords, and mentioned a
fungus he saw on the legs of one of the other ponies. He said it could
easily be taken care of with Betadine scrub. He didn't say for how long or
what else to do. He got distracted and didn't get back to the topic. I could
probably track him down but would just like to get going in treating this.
Does anyone have a clue what he was talking about who could fill out this
equation?

Vanessa Weber
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type Image/jpeg which had a name of
faint_grain.jpg]