This message is from: Jean Ernest <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hi Gail,

You didn't put your name on your message..For everyone who may not know,
this is Gail Russell and her husband Jim.

I pray that everything turns out OK..  Please keep in touch, and when you
can, tell us what happened!

Jean in smoky Fairbanks, Alaska, where is is record heat again and smoky
from wildfires.  will be 85 degrees today again.