This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

In a message dated 7/29/2005 2:39:15 PM Pacific Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
Being that the mare looked to be 7 instead of 15, I would think that it is
most likely that you've got the wrong mare.
*** Thanks Amy. I suppose the birth date of the foal will give us a better
idea of what's going on. Millard contacted the previous owner who was
understandably offended and said that we were probably just overfeeding the
mare and she
is obese. We're not -- she's on a dry lot and eats a measured amount of grass
hay -- and with Fjords I know all about the appearance of obesity ;-).

Millard is happy with whatever horse he has, because she's a nice mare and
good to ride, but the registration of the foal might be a problem. If she does
give birth to a healthy foal within the month, we'll have to do some more
sleuthing -- hopefully she has a microchip or the registry does DNA testing...

/ )_~
/L/L
Brigid Wasson
SF Bay Area, CA