This message is from: "Carol J. Makosky" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Gail Russell wrote:

This message is from: "Gail Russell" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

My Fjords can do rollbacks on the fence just fine. And, yes, I have seen all kinds of prejudice against Fjords. Anyway, I was turning pretty tight circles with him, and I was told that Fjords can't turn that tight! In my experience, a horse will turn as tight as he wants to turn.

Do any of you get the prejudice that I get for having a Fjord? It is completely ridicoulus!

Only that they are short usually fat, yellow and sluggish. But I always say that they are too smart to waste energy if not needed. Plenty of my club members have seen my Heidi really step out and keep up with the best. The best compliment was how she just stood tied and never made a fuss over anything when away from home.

--
Built Fjord Tough
Carol M.