This message is from: Jean Ernest <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

I have decided that the strict Parelli program wasn't going to work for Adel as well as the combination of several programs such as Clicker training along with the Parelli. I have joined the PNH Clickers Yahoo list also. I want to really pursue the clicker training this summer!

Jean in Fairbanks, Alaska, where my Fjords are shedding!

 Brigid wrote:
*** There are many great shows on RFD-TV put on by the Parellis and other
clinicians like John Lyons and Clinton Andersen. No one system has all the
answers, but each has some valuable tools which will work for you. Fjords don't
generally follow the "program" that many clinicians have, so you'll find
yourself tweaking the exercises to suit ;-).