This message is from: Tamara Rousso <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

On Sunday, February 27, 2005, at 06:54 AM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

*** Tamara, I'm glad you've discovered the "Fjord secret" ;-). I wish more people understood this; if they did, we'd hear less about how stubborn and
difficult Fjords (allegedly) are.

So true, Brigid. I had an acquaintance call me and wanted to feed lease Harrison in exchange for using him in her riding program. She had seen how good he is with my kids. First of all there is no way in the world I would ever let Harrison go anywhere. We would miss him too much! Secondly I tried to explain to her that she wouldn't have the same horse for her students. She just wouldn't believe me. She kept telling me he just needs to be worked consistently. Jeesh! I finally just had to go with a firm "no". When I told my husband her request his response was "is she crazy?" :^)

Tamara
Fallbrook