This message is from: Jean Ernest <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Tamara,

I had very little prior experience riding before I got my Fjords.  As a kid
I was horse crazy but could only scrape up $5.00 every so often to got ride
an old rental horse at the local stable.   Then I rode a friend's horse s
few times as an adult, but never had any more experience than that.  When I
got my Fjords (yes plural) I had read in books how to ride and just did
it..then got some lessons, thank goodness!  But it was the "CENTERED
RIDING" clinic that really got me balanced, etc. Do take one if you can.

Well I must go to bed, gotta get up early and get to my AQUA-AEROBICS class
in the morning, to keep somewhat fit for when I do ride again!

Jean in Fairbanks, ALaska