This message is from: Tamara Rousso <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

On Sunday, January 30, 2005, at 08:40 PM, Jean Ernest wrote:

I got my first horse , Fjord of course, at age 49..17 years later I am still riding!

Jean - Thank you, thank you, thank you for posting this. I am 45 and finding that it hurts a whole lot more for a whole lot longer than it use to when I get hurt. We got Harrison Fjord for my daughter last year, but I wanted to learn to ride him also. I have no real prior experience. I was advised by someone (I forget who - at this rate I'm just hoping I know who I am in another 20 years) to forget about trying to learn to ride at this age. I am so happy to see that it can be done!

Tamara
Fallbrook  CA

www.algedifarm.com