This message is from: Jean Ernest <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Gail, I don't know what model you have but I just orderd the   "Cuisinart
DCG-12BC Grind Central Coffee Grinder" for $29.99  From Amazon.com, no
shipping cost as I also orderd some books.  They have all the Cuisinart
products, a lot cheaper than other places.

Jean in sunny and cold Fairbanks, Alaska, 0 degrees farenheit